Pink salt heated to heal physical pain
Posted On: 11/02/2015 - Viewed: 41844
More than two years ago, I made a wrong posture while practicing Yoga. I got a very bad pain in my back. I couldn't move during that time. I had several treatments such as swimming and acupuncture, which helped me a lot. I recovered more than 90%. However, the pain would come back whenever I would lift something heavy. I was so upset and it was very annoying. Luckily, one of my friends suggested to me that I heat pink salt and apply it to where the pain was. It was so simple and very soothing. I can sleep very well when doing that and I feel I am new again.
How to do the heated pink salt?
- Himalayan Pink salt (Coarse Grind): 1.1lbs (500g)
- A 6" cooking pan
- A hand towel
- Pour the crystal salt in to the pan
- Put it on the stove and turn it on and stir the salt for 3-5 minutes or until the rock salt gets hot.
- Or put it on a dish and place it into the microwave (1000W) for 7 minutes
- Wrap the salt in the towel. You can use a rubber band to hold the towel closed around the salt.
- Apply to the pain area and move it around. You will feel a nice, warm sensation. Repeat doing it for 15 minutes or until the rock salt gets cool down.
- Repeat if needed
The salt may get very hot, so remove the salt right away if you feel it is too hot.
We have this available on https://himalayansaltusa.com/gourmet-salts-ps-125.html