Pink Salt Porridge- Eastern homemade medicine for running stomach
Posted On: 01/08/2016 - Viewed: 36213
Pink salt porridge is the simple medicine that I have learnt in Eastern part of the world. It is very effective and I have seen so many people use it for themselves and their children. I write this article for sharing the things that I have learnt only, not for curing any disease.
- 1 bowl Porridge (gruel)
- 3 gram pink salt
- 2 gram fresh smoothie ginger
How to do?
- Clean 1 cup of uncooked rice, then transfer to a pot.
- Pour 4 cups of water in
- Turn the stove on high heat
- Boil them from 5-10 minutes. Turn off the stove. Let the pot sit there over night or 12 hours.
- Next day you open the pot, use big chop sticks to stir it and you will see it turns out to a nice porridge. It will make 4 bowls of porridge. Note: you can make porridge your own style.
- Take out one bowl of porridge and mix it with salt, ginger.
- Serve hot
- Adult: 1 bowl/time and 3-4 times/day
- Kid: ½ bowl/time and 3-4 times/day (can use for kid from 6 month old)
Pink salt porridge has good effect on running stomach because the rice’s glucide provide water for our body. Rice starch helps the stool to form hard better than glucose does. Yellow fresh ginger helps the air in our body flow better and ginger can also germicide our digestive system.
We have this salt available on https://himalayansaltusa.com/gourmet-salt