Himalayan Pink Salt for Allergies and Asthma
Posted On: 08/17/2016 - Viewed: 50886
Allergy-related disorders have rapidly increased over the last decades and the tendency is, unfortunately, rising. In America alone, every third person suffers from some form of allergy. The causes are believed to be related to immune disorders, genetic heritage, pollution, poor nutrition, increased absorption of chemicals and medication, electro-smog and ozone distress, damage from vaccination and increasing stress. Will Himalayan Pink Salt helpful for Allergies and Asthma?
It is also allopathically acknowledged that a prolonged stay within a salt chamber has positive effects on those suffering from asthma and hay fever. The cause is not just the air quality in the salt chamber, which is very pure, but primarily the frequency pattern of the salt, which replenishes our energy reserves. Since we cannot build our homes in salt mines, we must look for alternative methods for coming into contact with this specific frequency pattern.
Asthma is a respiratory disease which causes attacks of suffocation. With bronchial asthma the bronchi have a tendency to spasmodically tighten. This can be an occasional attack or, in severe cases, permanent. The problem most often occurs when exhaling. Gasping, dry whistling and rattling sounds accompany the breathing. At the onset of this disease, allergic mechanisms play a central role. As the asthma persists, the more severe is the bronchial system’s reaction.
In time, the asthma attack can even occur without any allergenic influence. In some cases, prior viral or bacterial infections of the bronchi laid the ground for the asthma. Chronic lack of water and severe psychological problems can also cause asthma. If you are currently taking medication, please do not discontinue without consulting your physician. This could result in a severe asthma attack. Only after the salt has proven its effects through holistic therapy treatment, the medication can slowly be reduced under supervision of a physician.
Himalayan Pink Salt applications for Allergic Asthma
- Drink one teaspoon of sole (1% of Himalayan Pink Salt and 99% of water) in a glass of living spring water every morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink two to three quarts of low mineral and non-carbonated water per day.
- Inhalation with a salt solution is a time-tested household remedy for asthma. Start out with a 1% sole solution. This can be increased up to 3%. Follow this procedure once to twice a day for 15 minutes.
- Sole is also suitable for use in inhalation devices. The temperature of the solution should be between 93.2F and 98.6F.
- The crystal salt ionizer has been especially helpful for people with asthma because it binds dust particles and pollen, creating a seashore-like environment in the room. Furthermore, with the crystal salt ionizer we’re not only getting pure air, but also a neutral frequency pattern in our room. Place the device in a location where you spend most of your time.
- The ionizer does not have to be turned on permanently; it’s sufficient to run the device for two to three hours at a time.
- You can inhale the mist from the ionizer.
- Bathe in a 1% sole solution (Himalayan Home Spa Treatment) once a week to relax and reduce the stress in your body.
- Treat yourself to a floatation tank therapy. The high salt concentration in the tank creates a frequency pattern that boosts the body’s energy and considerably supports the healing process.
Water & Salt- The Essence of Life- The Healing Power of Nature- Dr.Med. Barbara Hendel, Peter Ferreira (Page 183-185)