Himalayan Pink Salt for Nervousness, Poor Concentration, Sleeping Disorders
Posted On: 06/07/2017 - Viewed: 23440
Many people today suffer from nervousness, an inability to concentrate and insomnia. Children with ADHD symptoms have been able to benefit from Himalayan salt lamps. A crystal lamp is ideal for small children, especially those who are afraid of sleeping in the dark and need a light source. The warm light has a very soothing effect and the salt’s vibrations neutralize the damaging electromagnetic fields.
It should be understood that computers and TVs do not belong, under any circumstances, in bedrooms or children’s rooms. If you cannot avoid having a computer in the bedroom, at least make sure that there is no electrical current flowing to it while you sleep.
SALT APPLICATIONS FOR NERVOUSNESS, POOR CONCENTRATION, SLEEPING DISORDERS
- Drink one teaspoon of sole in a glass of living spring water every morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink two to three quarts of low mineral and non-carbonated water per day.
- Treat yourself to a sole bath every once in a while. A 1% sole solution in 98.6F degrees water is sufficient. Try to forget your problems while you are relaxing in the tub, listening to some soothing music.
- Treat yourself to a floatation tank therapy to recuperate and recharge yourself.
- If you spend a lot of time in front of the computer, we recommend using a crystal salt ionizer to bind the excess positive ions that are causing damaging electro-smog. Within two hours the ionizer builds up a neutral vibration pattern in the room.
- Himalayan salt lamps also help to create a healthier electromagnetic atmosphere in the room.
We have this available on https://himalayansaltusa.com/gourmet-salt
Water & Salt- The Essence of Life- The Healing Power of Nature- Dr.Med. Barbara Hendel, Peter Ferreira (Page 203-204)