Himalayan pink salt for Arthrosis and Osteoporosis
Posted On: 09/12/2017 - Viewed: 5233
The principal cause of degenerative rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis are deterioration of the cartilage and wearing of the tissues. Applying heat to the affected areas can alleviate the resulting pain. Osteoporosis patients especially benefit from the sole (1% Himalayan Pink Salt & 99% water) drinking therapy because it provides the body with all the minerals it needs in a form the body can readily absorb and metabolize.
Forget what you’ve been told about the calcium found in milk. Even though milk contains abundant calcium, it is of no use to our body because our system cannot break down cow’s milk. If we want sufficient calcium in our diet, we need to eat nuts, whole wheat, sesame products and legumes. These foods contain amino acids in readily available forms.
Himalayan Pink Salt applications for Arthrosis and Osteoporosis
- Drink one teaspoon of sole in a glass of living spring water every morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink two to three quarts of low mineral and non-carbonated water per day.
- Heat is good for all degenerative bone diseases. For the sole wraps, use warm water with a sole concentration of at least 10% or 3.2 ounce of salt to every 32 ounces of water.
- Heat a crystal salt sachet to 120-140oF in the oven and place it on the problem area for 20 minutes.
- Take a 2% sole bath (2 kilos of Himalayan Pink salt in 28 gallons of water) and gradually increase the concentration up to 8%. Soak for 20 minutes. The water temperature should not exceed 98.6oF
Caution: do not take a sale bath in instances of acute rheumatic of gout flare-ups. In instances where the pain is localized in the joints of hands or feet, soak them in a higher sole concentration.
Start with a concentration of 10% and slowly increase up to 20%. Again, the ideal temperature of 98.6oF guarantees a maximum exchange between the tissue fluid and the sole. Toxins can be eliminated and minerals and trace elements can be absorbed.
Treat yourself to a floatation tank therapy session.
(Avoid during a flare-up condition.)
We have this available on https://himalayansaltusa.com/gourmet-salt